The study and Research work executed under SPADE study team
A. On SHG and women empowerment
- Study of SHGs under SGSY in Tripura conducted through NABCON/SPADE in 2007.
- Strategy Development study for the Women’s groups at Bankura district, WB, India in 2008.
- Study of SHGs and Microfinance in West Bengal in 2000.
- Video documentation of Evolution of the SHGs in West Bengal.
- Feature film on SHG Promotion – one of most widely circulated film in social development and women empowerment issues.
- Study on the socio-economic status of woman prawn seed collectors in Sunderban area.
- Women’s Empowerment – a social choice – a study of Gender Impact of Microfinance.
- SHG based development paradigm.
B. On governance
- Developing a Participatory Module for Monitoring and Evaluation of SHGs.
- Empowerment of women through participation in decentralized planning.
- Role of SHGs among the Tea Garden inhabitants – that in fact worked as the first laboratory for evolution of Gram Unnayan Samity in West Bengal.
- Study on role of SHG in PRI.
- Documentation of relevant case studies on SHG and local governance.
C. On livelihood
- A mega eco-development study on optimum resource utilization of entire Chhotanagpur & Santal Parganas of South Bihar (now Jharkhand) in 1998 – 1999.
- The Flood and Livelihood Study undertaken to make a situational analysis of the livelihood of people in general, and vulnerable communities and women in particular suffering from regular flood in 8 districts of West Bengal in 1999 – 2000.
- Diagnostic study of Savings programmes of CARE Bangladesh.
- Preparation of a status paper for large micro-finance program at South 24 Parganas district in 1994.
- Long term financial feasibility of a large micro-finance project at Howrah district in 1995.
- A study on the impact of utilization of irrigation water through Teesta Barrage Project under Irrigation department of Govt. of West Bengal in 1997.
- Livelihood study for the Tea Estates of Dooars (in North Bengal).
- Micro Enterprise Promotion Pilot Project in RDA promoted SHGs in West Midnapore.
- Study on the Scope of Legal Framework for MFIs in West Bengal.
- Study on Baxa tiger reserve (BTR) Eco Development Initiatives.
- Study on state of urban microfinance in West Bengal.
D. On General Development
- Impact assessment study of a long term integrated rural development project at West Bengal in 1996.
- A study on “District profile of Jalpaiguri district: Situational analysis & intervention strategy in 1997.
- Hazard Risk Vulnerability Analysis for the district of Jalpaiguri under GOI-UNDP Disaster Risk Reduction Programme, sponsored by Department of Disaster Management, GoWB in 2010.
- History of Natural Disaster since independence for the State of West Bengal.
- Disaster Management Plan, Govt. of West Bengal for the year 2008-09 and its upgradation for the year 2009-10.
- Formulation of Regional strategy paper of West Bengal state for ActionAid in 1996.
- From Disaster to Development – Role of Various Women’s SHGs during and after the Flood in West Bengal – September 2000.
- Problems and Prospects regarding formation of SHGs among Ragpickers in East Kolkata.
- State SHG status in West Bengal (2993, 2006, 2010, 2011).
- Status of SGSY SHGs in Tripura – 2011.